Handmade In Keswick at Craftfest

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Promoting artists and craftspeople

Following on from my post about selling statement jewellery and resin bangles, this week I'm promoting both my Folksy shop and my WowThankYou shop via Craftfest.

Some of you will know that I'm a bit fan of this method of promotion as pictures get lots of clicks, which sometimes result in sales, but always results in greater online exposure.  You'll also know that I have, for those very reasons, taken a lead in promotions during fests.  This time though, I've stepped back, as the event is now so HUGE that it needs a number of people to co ordinate all the promos going on during the week.


Garreth from ScentCosmetics is co ordinating Teams of Pin Likers, Commenters and Repinners.


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections



Tania from ColaCreations is leading the Tweetfest 


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections



Kerry from ScrapbookKerry is directing events from Facebook



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


and Gill from Personal Space Interiors has us all blogging, commenting and Stumbling

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections




So far, its all going extremely well.  You can see Craftfest for yourself here


16 comments:

Janice Ayers said...

Great mentions for the guys doing the hard work. Thanks for your hard work too, pinning and repinning for the Silver team


Janice x

Joy @ BeadedBazaar said...

Lovely post Lu, am off to share with the world!
Joy
x

Garreth said...

Ah, but Lu, there is none like you! Great blog post. Fab use of all those links and I'm loving the calla lillies as the first image! They look fab (even though I do say so myself).

Now... lets try this for a back link

Scentcosmetics

lu said...

Haha. I think your backlinks are about as good as mine Garreth! It looks OK, but it don't go nowhere.

lu said...

Thanks Joy

lu said...

I think you and I have been neck and neck Janice, and I just can't complete with Joy on Twitter!

ColaCreations said...

Well done Lu on the Blog and thanks for the mention - you are a superstar! Your promoting efforts as usual are fab! Will be off now to share/stumble etc your fab Blog! (oh and try a bit of backlinking!!


ColaCreations

theoldbutton said...

Brilliant Lu

pepper pot said...

Lovely blog, well done.

Here goes the backlink attempt!


PepperPot

Gill Davidson said...

Thank you so much for including me in your lovely post Lu - much appreciated x

Gill

Personal Space Interiors

lu said...

You're welcome Gill

lu said...

Yay! Backlink worked

lu said...

Thank you Sharon

lu said...

Cheers Tania

Spiral Fountain Jewellery said...

Looking great everyone! Hope all goes well, I couldn't join in with this Craftfest but hopefully later in year I can participate in all the fun again!

Jillian O'Dwyer said...

Great post Lu!